- JAFZA Offshore – Dubai
- Special Purpose Vehicles in DIFC – Dubai
- RAK ICC – Ras Al Khaimah
- Ajman Offshore – Ajman
- Restricted Scope Company in ADGM – Abu Dhabi
- British Virgin Islands Offshore
- Cayman Islands Offshore
- Isle of Man Offshore
- Mauritius Company
- Cyprus Company
- Seychelles Company
- Provides confidentiality over financial affairs and allows wealth growth without intrusion;
- A cost-effective company structure;
- Preferred by clients to achieve anonymity and privacy;
- Limited liability;
- Minimise tax burdens and capital gains; and
- The external audit is not a mandatory requirement.
In 2006, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ) and Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) located in the most Northerly region of the Emirates expanded their already thriving respective Free Zones to include offshore business formations, often known as International Business Companies (IBC’s). The two Offshore Jurisdictions later merged to form Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC), and due to the excellent operational service methods adapted by Ras Al Khaimah Offshore coupled with the clear documentation process and lower incorporation fees, have stepped into the driving seat of offshore formations within the UAE.
In 2016, Ajman Offshore stepped in as the third offshore Jurisdiction in the UAE offering a much cost-effective solution.
We have a reputation as a reliable and competent service provider offering:
- Company Setup Offshore
- Company and its Assets Structuring
- Drafting Documentation and Agreements
- Company Name Selection
- Registered Office Services
- Corporate Bank Accounts
- Nominee Shareholder Services
- Director Services
- Company Secretary Services
- UBO and Director Registers
- Book-keeping and Accounting
- ESR Notifications and its Compliance
- Trust and Foundations
If you have any other business setup requirement in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah and Sharjah, please call one of our Specialist Consultants on +9714 3419701 and arrange a free, non-obligation one to one consultation.
For your convenience and rapid response, email service is available. Kindly email us at email@example.com Our offices are open in UAE from 8 am to 6 pm (local time) from Saturday to Thursday.